Our school tours are run during the weekdays of the Fall Festival season. We currently offer three options which can be reviewed below. If you are interested in making a reservation or have any questions please contact us at (630) 231-3859!
A one hour and fifteen minute educational tour of the farm with a guide
• $7 per student plus $1 per chaperone for Day Hayride.
Kiddie Koral, Spook Shed & Day Hayride.
Four Carnival Rides (Spinning Ride, Moonwalk, Train and Giant Slide) plus a Day Hayride.
• $8 per student plus $1 per chaperon for Day Hayride.
• Each teacher of a group or class will receive in bulk for each student: a pie pumpkin, spider ring, coloring sheet & pencil. Children should bring a plastic bag to carry the pie pumpkin home.
• For an additional $4 lunch will be provided (hotdog, chips & drink) for students and parents.
• If it's misting or raining please call. Both the amusement rides and the farm's tractors are not operational during unfavorable weather. We do not have indoor facilities for activities or lunch.